Updated: July 2016 Version 1.1
Griffin House Consultancy Limited will be referred to as GHC
The Client is the legal identity of the organisation or individual with whom the contract is made
Payment must be received at least three working days prior to the day of the course/event. By completing and submitting the booking form to GHC you are confirming your intention for you/your colleagues to attend the specified workshop, and will be liable for payment. Where circumstances beyond the control of GHC occur, for example, illness and acts of god, including under-subscription to the course/event, GHC reserves the right to cancel the course/event. In such circumstances, a full refund of course/event fees will be made, or the offer to transfer to another course/event, of similar value, will be offered. No responsibility is accepted for incidental or consequential loss resulting from such a cancellation.
- Over and including the 28th calendar day before the course/event: full refund less a 25% administration fee.
- Within 15-27 days calendar days before the course/event: 50% of the fee will be payable,or, the Learner may transfer to another course/event of a similar value (* fee applicable)
- Within 2 and 14 calendar days before the course/event, the whole fee will be payable
Note: The delegate may nominate a substitute to take their place, but this substitution, and notification, cannot be made in the last working day prior to the course/event date.
- An alternate Learner may be substituted at any time, but this cannot be performed on the day of the course/event, or the previous working day.
New bookings forms must be completed, but no charge in addition to the above fees will be made.
* Transfer to an alternate venue and date is possible, subject to availability of places, and providing the course/event is of the same value. A standard transfer fee of £50 will apply. If a transfer to a course/event of higher value is requested an invoice for the difference in fees will be issued. A transfer cannot take place in the last 14 days leading up to the event as the attendance of the Learner will have been taken into account for the viability of running the course/event.
If the transferred Learner subsequently cancels, the original cancellation clause will apply. All changes requested verbally must be confirmed in writing. Changes will become effective on the date of receipt of written confirmation. Occasionally, due to circumstances beyond our control, alterations to timing and content of courses/events may become necessary. We therefore reserve the right to modify the course/event information or Trainer.
The venue will be confirmed no later than 3 working days before the event. Please note that venues will not always be centrally located to the town/city where the course/event is taking place. GHC will not be liable for any additional fees incurred travelling to the venue, for example pre-booking of train fares, taxi fares etc.