Privacy Officer ServiceProtecting your clients and your organisation, always
Every organisation which holds personal information that can identify a living individual must fully comply with relevant Data Protection legislation. This compliance is essential to protect the privacy and safety of each individual.
With so many rules and regulations, these duties often fall to a Privacy Officer. These individuals are usually a senior member of the team, but not all companies have the expertise, capacity, time, budget or the need to allocate one.
One of our senior consultants will act in that capacity for you, covering areas such as:
- Performing a Risk Assessment and GDPR audit to identify potential breaches
- Ensuring policy documentation is in place and fit-for-purpose, including review of Privacy and Cookie Policies
- Reviewing Physical and Cyber-Security to protect personal data
- Ensuring adequate training of staff is in place for their level of involvement
- Signposting to reputable third-party suppliers where appropriate
- Conducting regular offsite and onsite audits to ensure continued compliance
- Handle oversight subject access requests and breach reporting
- Providing a Helpline during office hours
- Notification of changes to legislation
- Predictions of future changes
This is where the Griffin House Consultancy can help – by becoming your Privacy or Data Protection Officer on a consultancy basis.
Use our years of experience to your advantage
We have the authority and 25 years of expert knowledge to ensure that all processing is performed within the remit of current data protection legislation, including the key Data Protection Principles. Together, we can help to predict issues and stop breaches before they occur.
Information governance and compliance is easy when you have the Griffin House Consultancy on your team, so you can get on with the roles you excel in.
For more information, please contact us directly or fill in the form below.Contact us About us