Guide to the GDPR and Data Protection LegislationAll the critical information about the GDPR at your fingertips.
Want to check what the lawful bases for processing personal data are? – just flick to page 9. Or perhaps you need reassuring about what the rules on consent are – then page 14 is for you.
Written in clear English and illustrated with easy-to-digest cartoons and diagrams, our handy Guide to the GDPR and UK Data Protection Legislation is your go-to resource.
Regularly updated to reflect changing legislation, the booklet contains the following key information:
- An introduction to the legislation
- GDPR at a glance
- UK Data Protection Act and Brexit
- Your first 7 steps towards compliance
- What is the definition of Personal Data?
- The GDPR Notions and Good Governance
- What are the lawful bases for processing personal data?
- Privacy Information that needs to be advised to an individual
- The 6 Principles of GDPR
- Rights of Data Subjects
- Rules on Consent
- Key legislation elements you NEED to know
- How to keep personal data safe
- Key responsibilities of data controllers
- How employees can help keep personal information safe
- Other security measures and what more you can do
- The 12 steps recommended by the ICO to comply with the GDPR
- GDPR explained in a nutshell
All of this in a handy 22-page booklet. You may be aware that one of the fundamental steps to complying with the GDPR is ensuring that key people within your organisation are aware of their responsibilities.
Our suggestion is that you consider training everybody within your organisation who deals, in any way, with personal data trained at least to Level 1 [An introduction to Data Protection] and supplement the training with this Guide.
They will have no excuse for forgetting anything if they each have a copy of the booklet, and it will help you demonstrate your due diligence should this be required.Buy now
The price of the booklets are as follows:
|Number of booklets||Cost per booklet|
|251 +||£1.93 each|
All prices are plus VAT and plus Post & Packaging
If you work within the third sector, please supply us with your registered charity number, and we will be able to provide you with a discount.
To order your booklets . . .
Please email us with full details and quantities requested.
Please indicate the level of service required for delivery – next day (24 hours) or 48 hours.
We will then confirm availability and what the postage and packing will be.